Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Sweet Magnolia's Farm
Advertise your Etsy Store, Blog or Website here!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello again

FyrWyf
post Sep 12 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Newbie Cutie
Group: Sugar Pie Sista

Hello everyone. It has been a LONG time since my last visit. Not sure many of you will even remember me. I registered, was around for a little while and then disappeared for some time.
I just got to thinking.... I'm sick of facebook. (Even took the app off my phone.) But I sure wish I had a homemaking community to talk with and receive some support and encouragement (and vice versa) since there doesn't seem to be many of us out there. And I was like...hey I used to be in a homemaking forum. Where was that?...googled Christian homemaking forums...and here I am again!!
So hello! smile.gif Hope you ladies are having a blessed day!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Girl Talk Forum

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
GrandmaSoucie
post Sep 14 2017, 10:46 PM
Post #2

Sugar Pie Mama

Yes, Fyrwyf, I remember you! Welcome back. It has been a long time. The forum is not as active as it was when you were here last, but some of the "oldies" are still hanging in there offering prayers and words of encouragement when we can. I'm happy to see you again. I would love to see the forum revived and active like it once was. Maybe that will happen one of these days. Please join in and get things fired up around here!!

--------------------

In everything, give thanks,
GrandmaSoucie

http://grandmasoucielovestosew.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
cookiemama
post Sep 19 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #3

Sugar Pie Mama

QUOTE (GrandmaSoucie @ Sep 15 2017, 04:46 AM) *
Yes, Fyrwyf, I remember you! Welcome back. It has been a long time. The forum is not as active as it was when you were here last, but some of the "oldies" are still hanging in there offering prayers and words of encouragement when we can. I'm happy to see you again. I would love to see the forum revived and active like it once was. Maybe that will happen one of these days. Please join in and get things fired up around here!!

Haha, Fyrwyf would be the one to get things fired up, wouldn't she? smile.gif I also remember you Fyrwyf. I totally hear you on Facebook. I unfortunately sometimes see a side of my friends that I don't like so much on there. I rarely ever post there because it just isn't a good fit for me. I'm hoping to get back into the habit of checking in here.

--------------------
Angie ~ no blog, but the cookie jar is always full :)

+Quote Post
SuzzyQ
post Sep 24 2017, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Sugar Pie Mama

Of course, we remember you; nice to have you back! Hopefully you've been able to get caught up on all the news.
How are things going in your neck of the woods? It seems to me Texas has had more than it's share of misery. Hope you weren't in the middle of all that.
I know what you mean about FaceBook. I have a love-dislike relationship with it myself. I initially joined to keep in touch with relatives & friends who don't live close by and it's been great for that. I sure don't like all the junk that comes through, though.
Another thing I dislike is how people use it as the ONLY MEANS to invite us to events. If I don't happen to see it, we miss the whole thing. I found out about a baby shower as it was taking place! I get that it's inexpensive & quick but I still don't care for it. I guess they think everyone LIVES on FB. I sure don't!

--------------------
"If we aren't having any fun, why are we doing it?"

+Quote Post
Girl Talk Forum  
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st March 2020 - 12:16 PM