Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Sweet Magnolia's Farm
Advertise your Etsy Store, Blog or Website here!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Planner Talk

Planners!

sdjaxson
post Oct 18 2017, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Newbie Cutie
Group: Sugar Pie Sista

Hey ladies!
How are you? I have missed you all and have not been here in a few months. I am glad to be back. I hope everyones Fall is off to a great start. I am loving Pumkin everything! Yum!

Well I wanted to start a new topic on planners. Is anyone a planner nut like me? A friend gave me one once and it changed my life. I was so unorganized now I see planning as fun as long as I get to play with stickers & pens. lol
I use The Happy Planner system mostly but when traveling I use a travlers. So at moment I am using both.

What do you use? Or do you use one at all?

In honor of my friend who gave me one once I have been giving away planners for free! I am hoping to do it once a month or every other month at least. I wanted to share with you how to enter Here

Lets talk planners! Tell me your thoughts and what you use. Feel free to enter my giveaway too or share it with someone who may need it!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Girl Talk Forum

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Denise
post Oct 19 2017, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Sugar Pie Teeny Bopper

I have never really used a planner though I am a list person. Never knew much about how I should set up a planner.

--------------------
God is good.....all the time

+Quote Post
Denise
post Oct 19 2017, 09:21 PM
Post #3

Sugar Pie Teeny Bopper

The link for your giveaway does not seem to be working.

--------------------
God is good.....all the time

+Quote Post
SuzzyQ
post Oct 20 2017, 02:41 PM
Post #4

Sugar Pie Mama

I would spend too much 💵 & 🕰 coloring and buying stickers. I wouldn’t get anything done!

--------------------
"If we aren't having any fun, why are we doing it?"

+Quote Post
Molly
post Oct 31 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #5

Sugar Pie Mama

Not a planner person....I tried it when I had young kids and it just never stuck. Although I'm really crafty, the extra burden of crafting a clever planner AND handling everyday life just didn't work. I do have a very small purse-sized planner (like, 3 x 6?) and have a simple little stamp set to plan out work, meetings, appointments, etc....that is as crafty as that gets). Seeing Yt videos of moms who do these crafty planners amazes me, how do they have the time and energy to do it and also make and edit videos to upload???

--------------------

+Quote Post
Girl Talk Forum  
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th August 2020 - 03:46 PM