Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Sweet Magnolia's Farm
Advertise your Etsy Store, Blog or Website here!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Happy Thanksgiving !!

mrsapron
post Nov 20 2017, 06:01 AM
Post #1

Sugar Pie Mama
Group: Sugar Pie Sista

I can't believe it is the week of Thanksgiving !! Who is cooking this year ? Who is traveling ? I am still the cook in our family and trying not to feel behind already - - but I do ! My husband is remodeling our breakfast room and despite his efforts we still have dust on everything. He will work in there a little today but then I told him the saws and sheetrock stop for the rest of the week.
Today I will be doing some baking, pumpkin bread and cookies, and trying to clean a few things. Tomorrow it will be a big time cleaning day then Wedn. I will chop, stir, and do as much as I can to pre-cook for Thanksgiving dinner.
Thankfully this year nobody is spending the night, normally I like overnight guests but I just could not have handled it this year. It really triples the work with sheets, towels, and all the extra meals.

We will be 65* on Thanksgiving. Anybody having snow ? I love snow on Thanksgiving and Christmas but we hardly have it - usually warm here.

I hope everyone has a

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Girl Talk Forum  
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th August 2020 - 03:48 PM